Who Are My Elected Officials?
Gun regulations are established at both the Federal and State level. Therefore, we suggest you know who your elected officials are for the following five roles:
- U.S. Senators from Pennsylvania (two): Senator Robert Casey & Senator Patrick Toomey
You can find your elected official for the following three roles by visiting this site (link immediately below) and simply entering your address
- U.S. Representative (a.k.a. Congressman)
- PA State Senator
- PA State Representative
If you are interested in expressing an opinion on a Federal Bill, you would contact your U.S. Senators and your Congressman.
If you are interested in expressing an opinion on a State Bill, you would contact your PA Senator and/or PA Representative.
We have attached contact information for elected officials associated with Chester County at the links below.
PA U.S. Senators & Chester County Congressmen
Chester County State Senators and State Representatives
How Has My Elected Official Voted?
If you would like to know how your elected official has voted on gun related issues in the past, you can visit this site Elected Official Votes.
Simply do the following:
- Enter your zip code at the top of the page
- Select the elected official you want to learn about from the drop down menu
- Click on the “Votes” folder along the top of the page.
You can also identify a specific issue, such as “guns,” from clicking on the “Issues” box.